Services and Offers (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anthropologies #16: Anthropology & War

The January 2013 issue of anthropologies focuses on anthropology and war.  If you haven't seen anthropologies, here's a link: www.anthropo

Started by ryan anderson

0 Nov 13, 2012

POSITION: Senior Anthropologist (Consultant) for Study Investigating the Role of the Family in the Reintegration Process of Demobilized Ex-Combatants

INVESTIGATING THE ROLE OF THE FAMILY IN THE REINTEGRATION PROCESS OF DEMOBILIZED EX-COMBATANTS IN BURUNDI, RWANDA AND UGANDA SENIOR ANTHROP…

Started by Stacy A A Hope

0 Jul 24, 2012

Searching two nights home in London the next week- I give the same in Barcelona

Hi, I´d would like to visit the Londonanthropologyday, so I could arrive on 13 and stay until 15 of July in the morning that somebody wil…

Started by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

4 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Elaine Forde

EASA seeks applicants for the posts of Secretary, Treasurer and Book Series Editor

EASA seeks applicants for the following posts which will become vacant after the Nanterre conference Secretary EASA seeks a new Secretary t…

Started by Noel B. Salazar

0 Jun 20, 2012

Looking for Speakers on Cultural Perspectives on Nuclear Issues and Medical Anthropology

Hi, I am working in Batumi, Georgia, and I am helping organize a conference for this summer on cultural perspectives on nuclear issues.  I…

Started by Dustin Gilbreath

0 Jun 10, 2012

Online Journals dispute: Court stay on order of AICTE mandatory e journals

It gives us immense pleasure to share with you that Education Promotion Society of India (EPSI) has got interim relief from the Honorable D…

Started by RAHUL n AGARWAL

0 Jan 19, 2012

Now it's time to subscribe indian journals again....Hurry up!

Hi friends, I am a librarian who is working with a reputed organization since last 10 years but I am very new to this forum, I could see ma…

Started by RAHUL n AGARWAL

0 Jan 19, 2012

Young Scholars' Forum, EASA Conference, Paris July 2012

Young Scholars Forum This plenary is a chance to show-case emerging young anthropological talent.   12th EASA Biennial Conference 10-13 Jul…

Started by Keith Hart

0 Nov 11, 2011

Invitation to participate in research study -- change to win an Apple iPad

My name is Dr. Misook Heo, a faculty member at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The purpose of this document is to request…

Started by Anne Doring

0 Nov 7, 2011

Spanish classes by skype to anthropologists!

HOLA   I began to teach classes of Spanish to anthropologits on the skype. As I did the last course in June, this push me to try with the w…

Started by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

0 Sep 6, 2011

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2017   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service