Services and Offers (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spanish classes by skype to anthropologists!

HOLA   I began to teach classes of Spanish to anthropologits on the skype. As I did the last course in June, this push me to try with the w…

Started by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

0 Sep 6, 2011

Postdoctoral Fellowship, "State and Democracy in Modern India, University of Goettingen, Germany

The Centre for Modern Indian Studies at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen is currently inviting applications for a   Postdoctoral Fell…

Started by Srirupa Roy

0 Aug 23, 2011

Why do anthropologists (not) contribute to Wikipedia?

I am involved with a survey on expert participation in Wikipedia, aimed at identifying the major reasons why experts do or don't contribute…

Started by Daniel Mietchen

6 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Elaine Forde

Postdoctoral Fellowships in the Human Economy Group, University of Pretoria, South Africa

Applications are invited for Post-Doctoral Fellowships in an interdisciplinary research program on the ‘Human Economy’ in the Faculty of th…

Started by Keith Hart

0 Jul 18, 2011

GIZ LOOKS FOR A PEACE ADVISOR IN SOUTH ETHIOPIA

Friedensfachkraft, Berater/in zur Stärkung des South Omo Research Center Ethnologe/in, Soziologe/in mit ethnologischen Kenntnissen Dienstor…

Started by Sophia Thubauville

0 May 20, 2011

Looking for Anthropologist in Istanbul for Short-Term Research project

Hello Anthropological Society of Istanbul, I represent an American research company called, Ethnographic Research, Inc. (www.ethnographic-r

Started by Anne Kraemer Diaz

0 May 18, 2011

Teaching vacancy in economic anthropology/anthropology of development, University of Pretoria

New teaching vacancy Posted on 29 March 2011 The Department of Anthropology and Archaeology invites applications for one teaching post in A…

Started by Keith Hart

0 Apr 6, 2011

EASA offers new book prize worth 5000 euros (open to members only)

1.The European Association of Social Anthropology (EASA) offers a prize for an unpublished work on any anthropological topic. 2.The prize…

Started by Keith Hart

0 Apr 2, 2011

Teaching Spanish a Second Language (E/le)to Social Scientists, a recognition? A little language announcement

Hi, to Everybody.    Before to be an anthropolgist I was  a spanish teacher as second language. Now  recuperated this job in Barcelona on…

Started by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

ERRC SEEKS GENDER EQUALITY RESEARCH FELLOWS

ERRC SEEKS GENDER EQUALITY RESEARCH FELLOWS Candidates should submit their documents by 31 March 2011 via email to Dora Eke…

Started by Marie Aupourrain

0 Mar 5, 2011

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service