Klaus Rominger's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Does the OAC need a new social model? I would say it could use some type of economic…"

Klaus Rominger replied Jun 5, 2012 to Does the OAC need a new social model?

19 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Klaus Rominger

"It is definitely a good question. Determining the impetus for any change in subsiste…"

Klaus Rominger replied May 31, 2012 to Could Sahlins's Affluent Society thesis be deployed to disprove Polanyi's Disembedded Economy thesis?

6 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Chelsea Hayman

"In order to actually open things to tourism it probably makes sense to limit tourist…"

Klaus Rominger replied Feb 4, 2012 to How do you feel about using ancient places of worship, to drive tourism economies?

7 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ash

"Leave it to John (and a few of the others on this site) to answer in a concise and a…"

Klaus Rominger replied Feb 3, 2012 to How do you feel about using ancient places of worship, to drive tourism economies?

7 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ash

"A video camera A laptop computer A permit provided by the Government of the country…"

Klaus Rominger replied Nov 6, 2011 to Things an anthropologist must have

4 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Klaus Rominger

" Keith,   Thanks for saying in 4 paragraphs what it took me 3 pages to say.   k"

Klaus Rominger replied Sep 24, 2011 to Future of Anthropology in Africa

13 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by muyekho barasa

"Dr. Muyekho Barasa   Thank you. You have brought to light (what I consider) one of t…"

Klaus Rominger replied Sep 24, 2011 to Future of Anthropology in Africa

13 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by muyekho barasa

"Sorry- it's late and I have to edit the above piece- Genotype should read phenotype…"

Klaus Rominger replied Sep 2, 2011 to Indigenous welfare

6 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ainslee Hooper

"Structural violance...Hmmmm That is a very interesting idea. I think in a way it dis…"

Klaus Rominger replied Sep 2, 2011 to Indigenous welfare

6 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ainslee Hooper

"Just using the word "corruption" already implies a singularity that dismisses all ot…"

Klaus Rominger replied Aug 24, 2011 to Can we really understand a cultural/social phenomenon using just one theoretical framework or specific analytical tool/lens?

20 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Youdheya Banerjee/Bandyopadhyay

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service