Huon Wardle's Discussions (830)

Discussions Replied To (647) Replies Latest Activity

"Just to say that the seminar officially opens tomorrow (Weds, 15th) but is already o…"

Huon Wardle replied Mar 14 to OAC seminar opening soon: The Ontology of Possession in Bahian Candomblé (Open Anthropology Coop is Moving)

5 Mar 14
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Yes, it isn't yet as cheery as the ning site, but perhaps things have been getting a…"

Huon Wardle replied Mar 9 to OAC seminar opening soon: The Ontology of Possession in Bahian Candomblé (Open Anthropology Coop is Moving)

5 Mar 14
Reply by Huon Wardle

"That might be a good idea. There are some things that clearly need to be ironed out…"

Huon Wardle replied Mar 3 to Considering Sloterdijk

11 Mar 3
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Agreed. I missed out the scenarios in which ANT 1 kills ANT 2 with formic acid in ho…"

Huon Wardle replied Mar 2 to Considering Sloterdijk

11 Mar 3
Reply by Huon Wardle

""Allow, too, the possibility that there are other ants, so that ants may meet, excha…"

Huon Wardle replied Feb 28 to Considering Sloterdijk

11 Mar 3
Reply by Huon Wardle

"The ant and the bubbles is a great metaphor and it is like Latour's bubbly cosmoses…"

Huon Wardle replied Feb 27 to Considering Sloterdijk

11 Mar 3
Reply by Huon Wardle

"This is an interesting point. What I am thinking, though, is that the contemporary s…"

Huon Wardle replied Jan 12 to Moderated Minds: Is Savage Minds a "Safe Space"?

80 Jan 14
Reply by John McCreery

"I was watching Adam Curtis' BBC film Hypernormalisation the other day. It is the usu…"

Huon Wardle replied Jan 10 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2
Reply by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

"The dialecticians will tell us that what the bubbling up of comedy, in particular bl…"

Huon Wardle replied Nov 15, 2016 to The polls got it wrong, again... The end of 'social science'? Time to stop predicting and start listening...

53 Dec 4, 2016

"There is one feature that seems obvious to me and I mention it as a side note becaus…"

Huon Wardle replied Nov 14, 2016 to The polls got it wrong, again... The end of 'social science'? Time to stop predicting and start listening...

53 Dec 4, 2016

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2017   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service