Alice C. Linsley's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Keith wrote: " I am struck by the disappearance of historical knowledge from our sch…"

Alice C. Linsley replied May 24, 2010 to Disputed Questions: a series of debates in the OAC Forum

19 May 28, 2010
Reply by Joel M. Wright

"This is a great idea and would stimulate good discussion, I think. I have a questio…"

Alice C. Linsley replied May 23, 2010 to Disputed Questions: a series of debates in the OAC Forum

19 May 28, 2010
Reply by Joel M. Wright

"Perhaps religion is an inner impulse toward restoration of a more perfect state, wit…"

Alice C. Linsley replied Apr 25, 2010 to Culture and relegion

6 May 3, 2010
Reply by Barbara Schaefer

"Nold, I agree that what we term "primitive" religion, when examined deeply, is found…"

Alice C. Linsley replied Apr 24, 2010 to WAS "PRIMITIVE RELIGION" OF NEOLITHIC TIMES IN FACT A CULTURALLY CREATIVE BEHAVIOR OF TERRITORIAL DEMARCATION?

1 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Alice C. Linsley

"In the field of Biblical Anthropology, genealogical research is critical in tracing…"

Alice C. Linsley replied Mar 31, 2010 to Geneology in Anthropology?

3 Jun 26, 2014

"It would be helpful to clarify the distinction between sidereal astronomy and zodiac…"

Alice C. Linsley replied Mar 25, 2010 to Anthropology of Astrology

9 Mar 25, 2010

"Keith, I like what John McCreery said (March 5). I'm seeking a place "where I can ta…"

Alice C. Linsley replied Mar 25, 2010 to Some issues I've been wanting to raise

27 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Valerie Feria Isacks

"That is true. Some are L1b, but given the tendency to marry within (rather than to m…"

Alice C. Linsley replied Jan 21, 2010 to Are the Igbo Related to the Israelites?

12 Jun 1, 2012

"By the way, Hawassa is an Egyptian name. The head of Egypt's Supreme Council of Anti…"

Alice C. Linsley replied Jan 12, 2010 to Hausa Origins: A Conversation

1 Jan 12, 2010

"Ahmed, I've written something for you on Hausa Origins and posted it for others to…"

Alice C. Linsley replied Jan 9, 2010 to Ancient Afro-Asiatic Religious Life (Part 1)

22 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Ash

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2020   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service