M Izabel's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, John, for the welcome.  I just read it.  This is interesting: “Life under…"

M Izabel replied Feb 21 to IS IT THE EFFECT OF POSTMODERNITY?

6 Feb 25
Reply by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

"Another post.  Sorry. To get rid or minimize the inequalities that separate the obs…"

M Izabel replied Mar 27, 2015 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

121 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by John McCreery

"Keith said:              "I think Tim Ingold does aspire to a coherent object, theor…"

M Izabel replied Mar 27, 2015 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

121 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by John McCreery

"Abraham, as I said, Ingold's paper is almost a puzzle to me, so I do close-reading.…"

121 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by John McCreery

"Erin and Abraham, "In this I agree with Ingold that if we want to differentiate our…"

M Izabel replied Mar 26, 2015 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

121 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by John McCreery

"Thank you, Erin.  My reading of all paragraphs under "Explaining what we mean" is ab…"

M Izabel replied Mar 26, 2015 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

121 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by John McCreery

"Can we go back to Ingold's main goal in his paper? He complains about the misuse an…"

121 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by John McCreery

"On anthropology as education: I find this very interesting: "Surely when we seek a…"

M Izabel replied Mar 25, 2015 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

121 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by John McCreery

""This led me to conceive of PO as the negotiation of inequality." I find that to be…"

M Izabel replied Mar 24, 2015 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

121 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by John McCreery

""In the mundane humdrum of moment-to-moment Participant Observation, there's usually…"

M Izabel replied Mar 24, 2015 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

121 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by John McCreery

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2017   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service