Michael Findlay's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"To me the term Freelance Anthropologist conjures up images of the old style "anthrop…"

Michael Findlay replied Sep 21, 2010 to Freelance Anthropology?

7 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by John McCreery

"Here is a link for those who are interested in the "official" history of Australia's…"

Michael Findlay replied Sep 17, 2010 to National Anthems

2 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by John McCreery

"Hi Joel. Just a quick reply as I am about to go out and do some work. I think I ne…"

Michael Findlay replied Sep 7, 2010 to Updating the Anthropological Act for the 21st Century

22 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Findlay

"I know exactly how the other information ended up on the net and it was not from any…"

Michael Findlay replied Sep 5, 2010 to The other side of the OAC

6 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Michael Findlay

"Susan, this is an over simplification and to post so much off topic material to say…"

Michael Findlay replied Sep 4, 2010 to Euangellion

63 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Michael Findlay

"Hi Keith and Francine. I agree with you both to a certain extent I was just pointin…"

Michael Findlay replied Sep 4, 2010 to The other side of the OAC

6 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Michael Findlay

"Hi Nathan. I think this is a worthwhile idea but I have a couple of comments that I…"

Michael Findlay replied Sep 4, 2010 to The other side of the OAC

6 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Michael Findlay

"It seems to me you totally missed, or twisted?, the point of the Greek Mind (which y…"

Michael Findlay replied Sep 3, 2010 to Euangellion

63 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Michael Findlay

"Being an Australian who is very interested in what the world sees as "Free Market" m…"

Michael Findlay replied Sep 2, 2010 to Updating the Anthropological Act for the 21st Century

22 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Findlay

"Hi Joel. It seems to me that some of your comments in your replies can be taken as…"

Michael Findlay replied Sep 2, 2010 to Updating the Anthropological Act for the 21st Century

22 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Findlay

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service