Kate Wood's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Keith et al, Please feel free to ping me if specific assistance is required (especia…"

Kate Wood replied Jan 9, 2016 to The two OAC's (here and on Facebook)

43 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by John McCreery

"The technology of the discussion is one of the social processes by which the platfor…"

Kate Wood replied Jan 8, 2016 to The two OAC's (here and on Facebook)

43 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by John McCreery

"I'm one of those younger (relatively) anthropologists of which you speak, having tak…"

Kate Wood replied Jan 8, 2016 to The two OAC's (here and on Facebook)

43 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by John McCreery

"I feel like trying to follow one of the longer conversations here on a mobile screen…"

Kate Wood replied Jan 7, 2016 to The two OAC's (here and on Facebook)

43 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by John McCreery

"I haven't been contributing here much recently (largely because, well, life). Howeve…"

Kate Wood replied Jan 6, 2016 to The two OAC's (here and on Facebook)

43 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by John McCreery

"Jessie, The facile answer is that, of course, none of these terms exist external to…"

Kate Wood replied Oct 18, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Mark, I'd recommend others, like Stefana Broadbent, rather than Danny Miller, on thi…"

Kate Wood replied Oct 17, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Mark, As a follow-up, because I'm a big fan of free reading material, here's Nardi's…"

Kate Wood replied Oct 17, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Mark, I was actually referring to digital anthropology, which is a terribly new and…"

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Mark, I agree that neither Ingold nor Bateson engage with modern technology particul…"

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service