Jessie Henshaw's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"John & all,   That conference I went to turned out to be amazing, a small meetin…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Nov 5, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John, I briefly looked at the link, and have a reaction a little like Mark's to the…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 31, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Mark,    I do agree that 'warfare' and 'advertising' share common roots, but I think…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 31, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John, I looked at R for doing this kind of thing.   I had developed my organic syste…"

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"All,   For clarification, my concern is with scientists tending to trust their infor…"

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Huon, What I see as the central error flashing by in that long self-justification of…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 30, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John,   Ah yes, it would be inappropriate to consider human cultures the same way as…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 30, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"P.S.  Mark, I think both you and John, and Huon too from another angle, hit the nail…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 29, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John, Oh, certainly, I quite agree that the usefulness of the tale depends of seeing…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 29, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John, Regarding the 6 blind men fable, we seem to be demonstrating the problem by fa…"

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service