Jessie Henshaw's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Lee, While I do accept that people are marvelously perceptive about being double cro…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 29, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John,   Don’t you recall the intended meaning of the "six blind men" parable, that t…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 28, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Given the depth and quality of discussion it’s terrible to not have half enough time…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 28, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John,   I owe responses to Mark and  Huon, but quickly this first.  Yes, that's it:…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 26, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Mark,    Recorded history has unfortunately been revised and the evidences reinterpr…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 25, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Huon, re: your AM post yesterday on SD.    I have an extensive "close up view" of ho…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 25, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Mark,   Thanks for your excellent take on it this AM.   I guess I just needed to com…"

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Huron,   I agree it's a common reaction to respond to new information with " I'm bus…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 24, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John,    I’m sure I have not exhausted those options you suggest, but I think I’ve r…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 24, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John,   Ironically, I just abandoned my long correspondence with in the Systems Thin…"

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service