Jessie Henshaw's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark, It's a very important observation that Wikipedia is falling apart as the edito…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 23, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Mark, The meaning of Aristotle's terms being more elusive to me than your other ques…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 23, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Lee,  What a nice observation about my excursions into expanding the scientific meth…"

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Keith,  As to Graeber and Alexander the great, I'm wondering if why they urgently ne…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 22, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Keith, Missing all those links on "Human Economy" says a bit about my web search ski…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 22, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Keith,  Regarding your note this afternoon, asking me about "how you discuss the rol…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 21, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Mark, I note your comment about Keith's "Human Economy" approach.   That sounds like…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 21, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John,    Because I'm also an experienced architect, and very much enjoy both doing a…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 20, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Keith,   Thanks for the link to that review.   I like getting somewhat “peripheral i…"

Jessie Henshaw replied Oct 20, 2013 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John, You wonder about my suggestion: It's a request for people to try to give up gi…"

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service