Lee Drummond's Discussions (497)

Discussions Replied To (479) Replies Latest Activity

"Huon,       Just a tad snarky.  But I like it, shows passion.  And, even better, yo…"

Lee Drummond replied Mar 9 to OAC seminar opening soon: The Ontology of Possession in Bahian Candomblé (Open Anthropology Coop is Moving)

5 Mar 14
Reply by Huon Wardle

"So I click on the link to the new OAC Forum, which has all the visual appeal of an…"

Lee Drummond replied Mar 8 to OAC seminar opening soon: The Ontology of Possession in Bahian Candomblé (Open Anthropology Coop is Moving)

5 Mar 14
Reply by Huon Wardle

"      Foamy multiverses seem to be overshadowing the conceptual scalpel Sloterdijk…"

Lee Drummond replied Mar 1 to Considering Sloterdijk

11 Mar 3
Reply by Huon Wardle

"      These are some really tough questions, or, as The Donald would say, very, ver…"

Lee Drummond replied Feb 27 to Considering Sloterdijk

11 Mar 3
Reply by Huon Wardle

"   Foam.  Really intriguing image.  And one near and dear to me.  In the theory cha…"

Lee Drummond replied Feb 27 to Considering Sloterdijk

11 Mar 3
Reply by Huon Wardle

"  Michael:  But the more compelling reason to take wrestling seriously is the sophi…"

Lee Drummond replied Feb 5 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

74 Feb 16
Reply by ryan anderson

"  Still mulling over Trump and WWE.  The return of Gorgeous George?  Wrestling + re…"

Lee Drummond replied Feb 4 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

74 Feb 16
Reply by ryan anderson

"  Will the Mighty Sheikh Hurl His Magic Fireball?      (title of a long-ago essay b…"

Lee Drummond replied Feb 1 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

74 Feb 16
Reply by ryan anderson

"     In another brilliant piece on the Trump phenomenon, “How to Read Donald Trump l…"

Lee Drummond replied Jan 28 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

74 Feb 16
Reply by ryan anderson

"  John,     Exactly.  Job does not equal Work.  But therein lies a dialectic underl…"

Lee Drummond replied Jan 23 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

74 Feb 16
Reply by ryan anderson

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2017   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service