Steven Feld's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Huon. I've enjoyed following the questions and ideas and appreciate the chanc…"

Steven Feld replied Jun 17, 2013 to OACp Seminar with Steven Feld: Jazz Cosmopolitanism in Accra - Second Chorus, Blow Free

48 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Thanks John. A number of people are working on these kinds of issues. The CD/booklet…"

Steven Feld replied Jun 17, 2013 to OACp Seminar with Steven Feld: Jazz Cosmopolitanism in Accra - Second Chorus, Blow Free

48 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Thanks Huon. Many people have weighed in on a politics of noise as a politics of pre…"

Steven Feld replied Jun 14, 2013 to OACp Seminar with Steven Feld: Jazz Cosmopolitanism in Accra - Second Chorus, Blow Free

48 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Thanks John. Yes, I think it fair to say that Nii Noi characterizes himself, as I wo…"

Steven Feld replied Jun 13, 2013 to OACp Seminar with Steven Feld: Jazz Cosmopolitanism in Accra - Second Chorus, Blow Free

48 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Thanks Huon. I want to first try to summarize very quickly what I think about the sp…"

Steven Feld replied Jun 12, 2013 to OACp Seminar with Steven Feld: Jazz Cosmopolitanism in Accra - Second Chorus, Blow Free

48 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Thanks John. I'm struck by this: "...it is people without predictable routines who a…"

Steven Feld replied Jun 12, 2013 to OACp Seminar with Steven Feld: Jazz Cosmopolitanism in Accra - Second Chorus, Blow Free

48 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Thanks John. I didn't go to Ghana with a grant, for research, or with a specific pro…"

Steven Feld replied Jun 11, 2013 to OACp Seminar with Steven Feld: Jazz Cosmopolitanism in Accra - Second Chorus, Blow Free

48 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Thanks John. The story of how Nii Noi meet Nii Otoo is presented in the film; they…"

Steven Feld replied Jun 11, 2013 to OACp Seminar with Steven Feld: Jazz Cosmopolitanism in Accra - Second Chorus, Blow Free

48 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Thanks Huon, hope it is OK to "go backwards" here, as I also don't want this to get…"

48 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Thanks Keith and Huon especially for this exchange on cosmopolitanism. I take the po…"

Steven Feld replied Jun 10, 2013 to OACp Seminar with Steven Feld: Jazz Cosmopolitanism in Accra - Second Chorus, Blow Free

48 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Huon Wardle

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service