Philip Swift's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"The question of whether or not anthropology is just a kind of sociology might be tho…"

Philip Swift replied May 17, 2010 to Anthropology as a sub-field of sociology

6 May 17, 2010
Reply by NIKOS GOUSGOUNIS

"Many thanks for kindly providing your chapter, John. Being completely ignorant of Ch…"

Philip Swift replied May 5, 2010 to OAC Seminar - "Why do the gods look like that?" by John McCreery

39 May 12, 2010
Reply by John McCreery

"Many thanks, John, for providing the clarifications and extra ethnographic details.…"

Philip Swift replied May 4, 2010 to OAC Seminar - "Why do the gods look like that?" by John McCreery

39 May 12, 2010
Reply by John McCreery

"And, I can't resist mentioning this pocket anecdote: a warning against the dangers o…"

Philip Swift replied Apr 30, 2010 to OAC Seminar - "Why do the gods look like that?" by John McCreery

39 May 12, 2010
Reply by John McCreery

"This is just a footnote, really, to Amiria's useful allusion to Taussig, which promp…"

Philip Swift replied Apr 30, 2010 to OAC Seminar - "Why do the gods look like that?" by John McCreery

39 May 12, 2010
Reply by John McCreery

"As you say, though, John, that's an essential aspect of the vitality of anthropology…"

39 May 12, 2010
Reply by John McCreery

"Dear John, I Just took another look at my remarks and realised that they seem to go…"

Philip Swift replied Apr 29, 2010 to OAC Seminar - "Why do the gods look like that?" by John McCreery

39 May 12, 2010
Reply by John McCreery

"John: Apologies for not commenting sooner, but your paper raises some important and…"

Philip Swift replied Apr 28, 2010 to OAC Seminar - "Why do the gods look like that?" by John McCreery

39 May 12, 2010
Reply by John McCreery

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service