Florian Mühlfried's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I am following this discussion with the interest of a colonized German who is critic…"

Florian Mühlfried replied Mar 8, 2011 to The missing exemplary

43 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by John McCreery

"Good to see that the answer of the German anti-discrimination agency is so clear: th…"

Florian Mühlfried replied Jul 31, 2010 to Equal opportunities through gender discrimination? "3 Postdoctoral Positions (for female researchers/Full-time) ... to promote equal opportunities and diversity at the Göttingen Research Campus"

10 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Francine Barone

"Huon, please let me bring the point to the fore once more: We are not only chewing „…"

Florian Mühlfried replied Mar 15, 2010 to Looking for remote and colorful festivals around the world. Add your suggestions!

45 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Ranjan Lekhy

"Hey Paul, aren’t you pretty much saying that any of the main (and conflicting) opini…"

Florian Mühlfried replied Mar 6, 2010 to Looking for remote and colorful festivals around the world. Add your suggestions!

45 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Ranjan Lekhy

"This is a follow-up to all those of you who consider donating money for Haiti via Vi…"

Florian Mühlfried replied Jan 16, 2010 to Haiti earthquake relief

4 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Florian Mühlfried

"And here is another message from a colleague from Haiti: All of you: Thank you! I…"

Florian Mühlfried replied Jan 15, 2010 to Haiti earthquake relief

4 Jan 16, 2010

"If you are considering some more direct kind of support, please read the following.…"

Florian Mühlfried replied Jan 15, 2010 to Haiti earthquake relief

4 Jan 16, 2010

"Philip, I think you have a good point there. The OAC has so many members now that it…"

Florian Mühlfried replied Oct 8, 2009 to information for consideration

4 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by eka avaliani

"Dear Hulya, somehow, your email didn't reach me so far, don't know why. Anyhow, I s…"

Florian Mühlfried replied Oct 5, 2009 to False OAC profiles

9 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Keith Hart

"Sorry, but I need to follow this up, as it kept me thinking for the last hours. What…"

Florian Mühlfried replied Sep 29, 2009 to Making Rules and Enforcing Them

19 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by John McCreery

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2018   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service