Michael Scroggins's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I was thinking of the phenomena you label 2. But with one wrinkle. Only inert (dead…"

Michael Scroggins replied Feb 3 to Is Anthropology enough?

14 Feb 3
Reply by Michael Scroggins

"Isn't this how Trump fired the acting attorney general the other day? Politics is l…"

Michael Scroggins replied Feb 2 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2
Reply by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

"I also had in mind "transformation." A boundary (threshold, limit) has clearly been…"

Michael Scroggins replied Feb 1 to Is Anthropology enough?

14 Feb 3

"Small n comparison is really Ragin's wheelhouse. Ragin is firmly in the tradition of…"

14 Feb 3

"I am thinking out loud here as I try to wrap my head around the events of the last 1…"

Michael Scroggins replied Feb 1 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2

"I have the other book, What is a Case? Becker is great. The other day I met a Frenc…"

14 Feb 3

"Replace "radical" with "sudden." I was a bit sloppy. I didn't mean to imply the chan…"

Michael Scroggins replied Jan 31 to Is Anthropology enough?

14 Feb 3

"Has anyone read Becker's What About Mozart? What About Murder? On pages 1-3, he addr…"

Michael Scroggins replied Jan 31 to Is Anthropology enough?

14 Feb 3

"Ryan, What is the center of gravity for this conversation? I go back to the how Lee…"

Michael Scroggins replied Jan 19 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2

"I want to pick up on Ryan's initial reference to Trouillot's Global Transformations.…"

Michael Scroggins replied Jan 17 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2017   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service