Mark Stahlman's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"John: TARGETS (how predictable) . . . ?? Get ready for the Nuremberg (Psychological…"

Mark Stahlman replied Mar 8, 2014 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John: > So what comes next? I don't know. Do you? C'mon.  Use your imagination! Y…"

Mark Stahlman replied Mar 7, 2014 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Lee: Have you had the chance to do much work on the "unconscious"?  Perhaps a new "t…"

Mark Stahlman replied Mar 6, 2014 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John: You've read a lot of science fiction, now why don't you write some? What will…"

Mark Stahlman replied Mar 6, 2014 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John: Sure.  No where in these quotes, or in any others that I've found, does Wiener…"

Mark Stahlman replied Mar 5, 2014 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Peter: Van Morrison is also a musical favorite of mine.  Two concerts of his that I…"

Mark Stahlman replied Mar 4, 2014 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John: Any chance that you already know how to "suck eggs" . . . ?? <g> Needles…"

Mark Stahlman replied Mar 4, 2014 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"John: But, why would we want to do any of what you suggest?  What's the point?  Job…"

Mark Stahlman replied Mar 3, 2014 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Lee: Right!  Great job!  Any attempt to "program" the situations you describe will f…"

Mark Stahlman replied Mar 3, 2014 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

"Peter: Okay, a few biographical details.  My profession is technology strategist, wh…"

Mark Stahlman replied Mar 2, 2014 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

1104 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Hart

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2020   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service