Jason Baird Jackson's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I admired the OAC effort when it was young and I admire those who have sustained in…"

Jason Baird Jackson replied Aug 13, 2013 to Being creative, open and playful but also closed: lessons for the OAC?

11 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Keith Hart

"A 2nd vote for Keith's Synge suggestion. For American cultural anthropology, some ac…"

Jason Baird Jackson replied Dec 16, 2012 to Reading List for the Ambitious Non-Graduate Student

13 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Brendan P. Sullivan

"Commentary at SM...  I do not know for sure, but I can speculate about two factors.…"

Jason Baird Jackson replied Dec 14, 2012 to Opening Anthropology: part 1 of an interview at Savage Minds

15 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by John McCreery

"John is correct that is easy to express support and hard to make things happen. I ha…"

Jason Baird Jackson replied Mar 4, 2012 to Making anthropology more accessible (and OPEN)

14 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Samantha Hyler

"Thanks John for your posting. Dell Hymes' passing is a significant and sad occurrenc…"

Jason Baird Jackson replied Nov 19, 2009 to Dell Hymes

1 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Jason Baird Jackson

"My plate is full with other kindred/open projects, but I want to thank everyone who…"

Jason Baird Jackson replied Jun 3, 2009 to Several administrators?

20 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Francine Barone

"Open Conference Systems is a open source software tool for organizing scholarly conf…"

Jason Baird Jackson replied Jun 3, 2009 to OAC Seminar Series

17 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by John Postill

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service