All Discussions Tagged 'ethnography' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

International Anthropology Conference

Join your peers in beautiful Athens, Greece to discuss various topics in anthropology!  The Anthropology Research Unit of the Athens Instit…

Started by Hannah Howard

0 Nov 8, 2016

Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography" — Preparing for the Seminar

The Seminar is Now Underway. To participate  please use this link to get there. Having started this seminar, I am thinking about how to run…

Started by John McCreery

0 Mar 19, 2015

CFP, AAA 2014: A New Anthropology of Revolution

Call for Papers:  A New Anthropology of Revolution2014 AAA Annual MeetingWashington, DC — December 3–7, 2014Deadline for abstracts: March 3…

Started by Carwil Bjork-James

0 Mar 17, 2014

Fully funded PhD position in social and cultural anthropology at the University of Leuven (Belgium)

Fully funded PhD position in social and cultural anthropology at the University of Leuven (Belgium)   The abundant media commentaries surro…

Started by Noel B. Salazar

0 Feb 6, 2014

Online ethnographic representation. Any good examples?

Hi, I am trying to find good examples of online ethnographic representation. By this I mean sites devoted to a particular ethnographic stu…

Started by Laura Haapio-Kirk

8 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Alex Tudose

Tunisia

I am a Phd student in anthropology at the University of Ferrara, Italy. Next years i amo going to Tunisia form my fieldwork. I am currently…

Started by repont

0 Apr 10, 2013

Reading List for the Ambitious Non-Graduate Student

I do not know if I will ever have the benefit of formal post-undergraduate education in anthropology, but I do want to continue my anthropo…

Started by Jacob Lee

13 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Brendan P. Sullivan

Bibliography suggestion

Hi Everybody, my name is Stefano and I am a member of a small Italian anthropology association. I am currently engaged with my colleagues…

Started by repont

0 May 29, 2012

[Re-post] RAI Fellowship in Urgent Anthropology (Goldsmiths)

The Fellowship, supported by the Anthropologists’ Fund for Urgent Anthropological Research (Founding Sponsor Dr George N. Appell) is design…

Started by Francine Barone

0 Jun 10, 2010

Ethnographic blogging

Over the last few years more and more people have started blogging anthropology, and these blogs have taken on a number of forms. One of wh…

Started by Owen Wiltshire

28 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by John Postill

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2018   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service