Hi all,

If anyone is going to be in the field this autumn and needs a conscientious house-sitter, please let me know. I'm willing to relocate immediately.

I'll keep your property immaculately clean, secure, and it would really help me out while I finish my PhD. I'm prepared to move to almost anywhere in Western Europe, but especially Spain, Germany, another part of the UK, or France. Somewhere in or with easy access to a large town or city or with decent transport links would be preferred. I'm unfortunately allergic to most domestic pets, so it would also have to be a smoke-free, pet-free home.

If your place fits these few conditions or you think it might be suitable, we can discuss the duration and details. You can reply here in the first instance or email me at fb84{at}kent{dot}ac[dot]uk

Just to be clear, I'm looking for a private residence to house-sit, not a shared room, a sofa to crash on, or a student property to let.



Views: 25

Reply to This


OAC Press



© 2020   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service