Anne Gilbert's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like, from the things I've been reading on the link, there is resistance, but…"

Anne Gilbert replied Oct 18, 2009 to Popular resistence in Iran

16 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Philip Carl SALZMAN

"I'm aware that there are people in Israel who want to bomb, bomb, bomb Iran, but I t…"

Anne Gilbert replied Oct 9, 2009 to Causes of problems in Iran

9 Dec 7, 2009

"These protests, and the opposition, are not going to go away, even if the Iranian go…"

Anne Gilbert replied Sep 29, 2009 to Islamic Republic State Terrorism

39 Dec 4, 2009

"That's an interesting question. Youth everywhere tend to think that nobody has exper…"

Anne Gilbert replied Aug 11, 2009 to Youth and Young Adults in Iran

4 Nov 22, 2009

"Well, okay. No more quotes around tribe. The trouble is, (and sorry for the quotes h…"

Anne Gilbert replied Jul 15, 2009 to Does Iran have a radical government and a moderate population?

17 Jul 19, 2009

"Yeah, Afghani people are "tribal" and apparently always have been. There have always…"

Anne Gilbert replied Jul 14, 2009 to Does Iran have a radical government and a moderate population?

17 Jul 19, 2009

"I recently read a book about the last 200 years or so of Iran's history, that pretty…"

Anne Gilbert replied Jul 14, 2009 to Women in Iran

11 Nov 20, 2009

"I"ve been following things in Iran with great interest recently. It's hard to know w…"

Anne Gilbert replied Jul 14, 2009 to Does Iran have a radical government and a moderate population?

17 Jul 19, 2009

"The situation in Iran seems very interesting to me right now, and I'm following what…"

17 Jul 19, 2009

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2020   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service