John McCreery's Discussions (2,447)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"The Colonel Sanders story is compelling. Thus, I suggest, it requires special care.…"

John McCreery replied Jun 22, 2011 to Do androids dream of mimetic grief? Some comments on Japanese dolls

7 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Philip Swift

"Philip, I am enjoying your observations very much, but with somewhat mixed feelings.…"

John McCreery replied Jun 21, 2011 to Do androids dream of mimetic grief? Some comments on Japanese dolls

7 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Philip Swift

"Marvelous, Phillip, marvelous. At the end of a day devoted to grandchild care, my br…"

John McCreery replied Jun 16, 2011 to Do androids dream of mimetic grief? Some comments on Japanese dolls

7 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Philip Swift

"Philip, congratulations. I've just downloaded the PDF, and your presence is very str…"

John McCreery replied May 10, 2011 to Mono-mania?: a Japanese take on 'thing theory'

24 May 10, 2011
Reply by John McCreery

"Phillip, I clicked on your link but it took me to the top page of the Monogaku site,…"

John McCreery replied Mar 3, 2011 to Mono-mania?: a Japanese take on 'thing theory'

24 May 10, 2011
Reply by John McCreery

"Phillip,    No new progress to report on monogaku. Other priorities keep getting in…"

John McCreery replied Feb 28, 2011 to Mono-mania?: a Japanese take on 'thing theory'

24 May 10, 2011
Reply by John McCreery

"@Philip and Justin   Just popping in to say that we are still buried in work at The…"

John McCreery replied Feb 15, 2011 to Mono-mania?: a Japanese take on 'thing theory'

24 May 10, 2011
Reply by John McCreery

"Justin, many thanks. Looks really interesting. Is now in my Dropbox, accessible from…"

John McCreery replied Feb 9, 2011 to Mono-mania?: a Japanese take on 'thing theory'

24 May 10, 2011
Reply by John McCreery

"Justin,   Can you say a bit more about "the anthropological concept of the concept"?…"

John McCreery replied Feb 8, 2011 to Mono-mania?: a Japanese take on 'thing theory'

24 May 10, 2011
Reply by John McCreery

"Phil, think about how you would like the project to work. Ruth and I are currently u…"

John McCreery replied Feb 7, 2011 to Mono-mania?: a Japanese take on 'thing theory'

24 May 10, 2011
Reply by John McCreery

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2020   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service