John McCreery's Discussions (2,447)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"What, then, does it amount to? How would it differ in substance from, say, Howard Be…"

John McCreery replied Mar 18, 2013 to Methodological approaches to art and artists?

18 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by John McCreery

"Jacqueline, I am not your student. I am an old man of considerable worldly experienc…"

John McCreery replied Mar 18, 2013 to Methodological approaches to art and artists?

18 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by John McCreery

"On a different tack, for those who have no interest in this tempest in a teapot in w…"

18 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by John McCreery

"Jacqueline, you drop names like a kid with a torn bag of candy. Cuts no mustard with…"

18 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by John McCreery

"Jacqueline, I trust you will not be too offended if I read your remarks as typical o…"

18 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by John McCreery

"It may be useful to remember that while every temporally delimited event will have a…"

John McCreery replied Feb 28, 2013 to Methodological approaches to art and artists?

18 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by John McCreery

"Brandon,  These are questions that you want to answer. They may not be the best way…"

John McCreery replied Feb 12, 2013 to Undergraduate Fieldwork: Exploring the concepts of creativity, inspiration and talent from the perspective of the working artist

3 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Brandon Meyer

"Don't know whether to include it or not. This isn't a rhetorical question about stuf…"

John McCreery replied Feb 27, 2010 to Colonial Modern Art and Propaganda

2 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by John McCreery

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service