This special issue aims to examine, explore and discuss the cyber culture with an inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary perspective. The special issue will be in Turkish, but English articles are also welcome. English articles will probably be translated into Turkish. The deadline for submitting articles is June 1st, 2012. For more information Z. Nilüfer Nahya, firstname.lastname@example.org Papers are invited on special issues related to any of the following themes:
- Gender and Cyberspace; presentation of gender in cyberspace, new feminisms etc.
- Politics and Cyberspace, cyber democracy, cyber terror, state and cyber world, cyber conflicts, hackers etc.
- Religion and cyber culture; new religions, religious groups, sects etc.
- Cyberethnography, Cyber Folklore, Cyber Anthropology, folksonomi etc.
- Online communities, social identity and change in cyberspace; social memory and cyberspace; national and ethnic identities etc.
- Cybermedia; Cyberjournalism; new cyber media and digital communication etc.
- Art, visual culture and cyberspace; literature, visual arts, music, dance and cyber culture.