Francine Barone's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Safet,   Yes, you can edit or delete discussions after they are posted. Just view…"

Francine Barone replied Feb 27, 2011 to REMOVE/EDIT DISCUSSIONS

2 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Safet HadziMuhamedovic

"Test post"

Francine Barone replied Jan 6, 2010 to what appears in my page

2 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Francine Barone

"Sorry, Charles, I forgot to close this discussion when I moved it to main OAC Forum.…"

Francine Barone replied Dec 14, 2009 to Enhancing the OAC through anthro-relevant news feed aggregation

3 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Francine Barone

"Hi Micol, Ning only lists your own activity in your profile page. You can, however,…"

Francine Barone replied Dec 13, 2009 to what appears in my page

2 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Francine Barone

"There was a previous discussion about mixing and combining feeds and keeping up with…"

Francine Barone replied Dec 13, 2009 to Enhancing the OAC through anthro-relevant news feed aggregation

3 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Francine Barone

"Hi Jacob, At present, there is no way (we know of) to export data from Ning other t…"

Francine Barone replied Nov 11, 2009 to Blog Platform Capabilities

2 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Jacob Lee

"Hi John, I've been away for a while, so I'm not sure if this discussion has been ta…"

Francine Barone replied Jul 25, 2009 to Moving Forum up

3 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by John Postill

"Paul, The new Wiki looks great. I just thought I'd provide this link to Wikidot's…"

Francine Barone replied Jun 28, 2009 to Accessing and using the WIki

3 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Paul Wren

"Okay, I've found out why the amendments to the latest activity feed weren't taking e…"

Francine Barone replied Jun 10, 2009 to Which is the best technical solution to keep onself updated with everything happening on the OAC?

9 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Francine Barone

"Updates issue is still pending. Fran"

Francine Barone replied Jun 6, 2009 to Which is the best technical solution to keep onself updated with everything happening on the OAC?

9 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Francine Barone

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2018   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service