Erin B. Taylor's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Peter, welcome and thanks for your contribution! Would you be interested in writing…"

Erin B. Taylor replied Feb 4, 2013 to Why do anthropologists only write for each other?

26 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"Does anyone know if there's any one really good historical, global account of the ch…"

Erin B. Taylor replied Dec 1, 2012 to Producing academic scholarship: If universities are failing, where else do we go?

26 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Anita Sandall

"I would be very happy to join a cooperative effort to think through, and act upon, s…"

Erin B. Taylor replied Nov 27, 2012 to Producing academic scholarship: If universities are failing, where else do we go?

26 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Anita Sandall

"Hi John, I saw some of that shift in students' expectations myself in the course of…"

Erin B. Taylor replied Aug 16, 2012 to Why do anthropologists only write for each other?

26 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"John, no problem at all. I didn't take your comment as snarky, I'm really enjoying t…"

Erin B. Taylor replied Aug 13, 2012 to Why do anthropologists only write for each other?

26 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"John, I beg to disagree that you are disagreeing with me. What I meant to say is tha…"

Erin B. Taylor replied Aug 12, 2012 to Why do anthropologists only write for each other?

26 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"Great debate, I am learning a lot. My feeling is that even though anthropology has b…"

Erin B. Taylor replied Aug 12, 2012 to Why do anthropologists only write for each other?

26 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"John, I think that does have a lot to do with it. But it still doesn't really explai…"

Erin B. Taylor replied Aug 8, 2012 to Why do anthropologists only write for each other?

26 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"Joshua, I also keep coming across a similar sentiment. Imerialists don't go around s…"

Erin B. Taylor replied Aug 8, 2012 to Why do anthropologists only write for each other?

26 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"I wonder if the postmodern turn wasn't to blame. The critique that it fostered was a…"

Erin B. Taylor replied Aug 7, 2012 to Why has anthropology shifted from discovery and explanation to moralism and advocacy?

17 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Rebekah

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2017   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service