John McCreery's Discussions (2,447)

Discussions Replied To (183) Replies Latest Activity

"John, at one level it is quite simple. I think like a historian and not like an ethn…"

John McCreery replied Oct 3, 2010 to Is structuralism an elaboration of dialectics?

32 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by MAI Saptenno

"I was always suspicious of the intellectual style adopted by my own school of social…"

John McCreery replied Oct 2, 2010 to Is structuralism an elaboration of dialectics?

32 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by MAI Saptenno

"MAI, without further ado, let me say that you are an absolute delight to engage with…"

John McCreery replied Oct 2, 2010 to Is structuralism an elaboration of dialectics?

32 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by MAI Saptenno

"@Keith But considerations like it do make me wonder whether John's strong rejection…"

John McCreery replied Oct 1, 2010 to Is structuralism an elaboration of dialectics?

32 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by MAI Saptenno

"@Jacob This is obviously a small rather specialized, and exceptionally structured sy…"

John McCreery replied Oct 1, 2010 to Is structuralism an elaboration of dialectics?

32 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by MAI Saptenno

"@Jacob These are wonderful questions, applicable to whatever cultural phenomenon we…"

32 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by MAI Saptenno

"@Keith I rather like the less parochial discussion currently available from Wikiped…"

32 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by MAI Saptenno

"MAI, thank you for setting us all such a marvelous example. You may have been tempte…"

32 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by MAI Saptenno

"MAI, thanks for the pointers to work of which I, at least, have been completely unaw…"

John McCreery replied Sep 25, 2010 to Is structuralism an elaboration of dialectics?

32 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by MAI Saptenno

"Thanks, Keith. Putting structuralism in historical perspective is a vital step, both…"

John McCreery replied Sep 25, 2010 to Is structuralism an elaboration of dialectics?

32 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by MAI Saptenno

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service