Alexandre Enkerli's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Clearly, I don't know much about Leroi. My comments were pure conjecture, based on m…"

Alexandre Enkerli replied Sep 29, 2009 to How can comparative analysis contribute to future progress in anthropology?

33 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by John McCreery

"As is often the case, I enjoy your attitude, regardless of whether we disagree or ag…"

Alexandre Enkerli replied Sep 28, 2009 to How can comparative analysis contribute to future progress in anthropology?

33 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by John McCreery

"Thanks for this, John. Perhaps because of my music background, my perspective on Le…"

Alexandre Enkerli replied Sep 26, 2009 to How can comparative analysis contribute to future progress in anthropology?

33 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by John McCreery

"Haven't finished reading but did read enough to know that I like it too. Including t…"

Alexandre Enkerli replied Sep 26, 2009 to How can comparative analysis contribute to future progress in anthropology?

33 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by John McCreery

"Thanks for that link. Heading there right away. Quick note: I'm also a fan of the fo…"

33 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by John McCreery

"And I appreciate the question. I'll post a short version now, because of specific ti…"

33 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by John McCreery

"I'm not one to rebuke. Especially not in a "congenial" forum such as this one. Hones…"

Alexandre Enkerli replied Sep 25, 2009 to How can comparative analysis contribute to future progress in anthropology?

33 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by John McCreery

"John, As I was too busy critiquing the area-obsession generated by the current state…"

Alexandre Enkerli replied Sep 25, 2009 to How can comparative analysis contribute to future progress in anthropology?

33 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by John McCreery

"My impression is that there's a kind of backlash involved, in this period following…"

33 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by John McCreery

"Thank you for pulling me in this conversation through such a thoughtful reply, despi…"

Alexandre Enkerli replied Sep 24, 2009 to How can comparative analysis contribute to future progress in anthropology?

33 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by John McCreery

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service