Keith Hart's Discussions (1,182)

Discussions Replied To (781) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for launching, animating and spinning this thread, Huon. For me it is highly…"

Keith Hart replied Jun 8 to Hands on the Cave Wall: the neverending human revision of inequality and community

66 Jun 10
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Ferguson starts from the fact the the ANC spends a quarter of its revenues on state…"

Keith Hart replied May 29 to Hands on the Cave Wall: the neverending human revision of inequality and community

66 Jun 10
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Thanks for this meticulous and enlightening account, Kristian. Perhaps a reductionis…"

Keith Hart replied May 29 to Hands on the Cave Wall: the neverending human revision of inequality and community

66 Jun 10
Reply by Huon Wardle

"OK, Huon. I avoided replying for a while and like you I will withdraw now, with no c…"

Keith Hart replied May 25 to Hands on the Cave Wall: the neverending human revision of inequality and community

66 Jun 10
Reply by Huon Wardle

"As long as anthropology is about what each of us thinks, we will constitute an ill-d…"

Keith Hart replied May 24 to Hands on the Cave Wall: the neverending human revision of inequality and community

66 Jun 10
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Huon, We are clearly arguing from different premises and that doesn't offer much hop…"

Keith Hart replied May 21 to Hands on the Cave Wall: the neverending human revision of inequality and community

66 Jun 10
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Huon, I can feel the excitement that you bring to the distinction between hierarchy…"

Keith Hart replied May 20 to Hands on the Cave Wall: the neverending human revision of inequality and community

66 Jun 10
Reply by Huon Wardle

"All the way through reading this, Huon, I expected you to come up with the but...tha…"

Keith Hart replied May 15 to Hands on the Cave Wall: the neverending human revision of inequality and community

66 Jun 10
Reply by Huon Wardle

"There's too much here to address seriously. I want to start with a parody. Arnold Va…"

Keith Hart replied May 14 to Who are tribes, aborigines and folks???

2 May 25
Reply by Debaprasad Bandyopadhyay

"John, It is widely held that the Nuer and the Dinka are the same people, but the re…"

Keith Hart replied Apr 19 to Welcome to an Informal Seminar on David Graeber’s HAU essay, “The Divine Kingship of the Shilluk: On Violence, Utopia, and the Human Condition, or, Elements for an Archaeology of Sovereignty.”

79 Apr 24
Reply by Lee Drummond

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

© 2015   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service