Keith Hart's Discussions (1,177)

Discussions Replied To (776) Replies Latest Activity

"Huon, We are clearly arguing from different premises and that doesn't offer much hop…"

Keith Hart replied 22 hours ago to Hands on the Cave Wall: the neverending human revision of inequality and community

20 8 hours ago
Reply by Kristian Garthus-Niegel

"Huon, I can feel the excitement that you bring to the distinction between hierarchy…"

Keith Hart replied yesterday to Hands on the Cave Wall: the neverending human revision of inequality and community

20 8 hours ago

"All the way through reading this, Huon, I expected you to come up with the but...tha…"

Keith Hart replied May 15 to Hands on the Cave Wall: the neverending human revision of inequality and community

20 8 hours ago

"There's too much here to address seriously. I want to start with a parody. Arnold Va…"

Keith Hart replied May 14 to Who are tribes, aborigines and folks???

1 May 14
Reply by Keith Hart

"John, It is widely held that the Nuer and the Dinka are the same people, but the re…"

Keith Hart replied Apr 19 to Welcome to an Informal Seminar on David Graeber’s HAU essay, “The Divine Kingship of the Shilluk: On Violence, Utopia, and the Human Condition, or, Elements for an Archaeology of Sovereignty.”

79 Apr 24
Reply by Lee Drummond

"Some brief comments on the British ethnography of Nilotic peoples. First, Sudan was…"

Keith Hart replied Apr 19 to Welcome to an Informal Seminar on David Graeber’s HAU essay, “The Divine Kingship of the Shilluk: On Violence, Utopia, and the Human Condition, or, Elements for an Archaeology of Sovereignty.”

79 Apr 24
Reply by Lee Drummond

"I take from David's essay the dialectical proposition that "the people", as in democ…"

79 Apr 24
Reply by Lee Drummond

"Apologies for temporary absence. I was overwhelmed. I have been a huge fan of this e…"

79 Apr 24
Reply by Lee Drummond

"Thanks for all these suggesitons, Cecilia. Plenty to think about there! Keith"

Keith Hart replied Apr 6 to Suggestions and comments for the OAC Seminar series

18 Apr 10
Reply by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

"For those who are unsure what we might be talking about and don't want to click to f…"

Keith Hart replied Apr 3 to Suggestions and comments for the OAC Seminar series

18 Apr 10
Reply by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

© 2015   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service