Keith Hart's Discussions (1,198)

Discussions Replied To (793) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for introducing the topic and its principal contemporary source for anthropol…"

Keith Hart replied on Thursday to 'why did Homo sapiens allow permanent and intractable systems of inequality to first take root?'

30 3 hours ago
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Good succinct thinking, Avi. I was originally contrasting ideas with social forms, c…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 11 to Discussion of Barone and Hart's "The Open Anthropology Cooperative: Toward an Online Public Anthropology."

22 Jan 17
Reply by Michael Alexeevich Popov

"This general background is helpful, I suppose. But in our chapter we make it clear t…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 10 to Discussion of Barone and Hart's "The Open Anthropology Cooperative: Toward an Online Public Anthropology."

22 Jan 17
Reply by Michael Alexeevich Popov

"I will write to those who have signed up for the present initiative using the emai…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 10 to The two OAC's (here and on Facebook)

43 Jan 11
Reply by John McCreery

"I would like to thank everyone for taking part in this discussion and especially tho…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 9 to The two OAC's (here and on Facebook)

43 Jan 11
Reply by John McCreery

"I asked if the two OACs might be more actively combined or at least inform each othe…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 8 to The two OAC's (here and on Facebook)

43 Jan 11
Reply by John McCreery

"It never occurred to me that OAC Facebook might be disruptive to what goes on at the…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 6 to The two OAC's (here and on Facebook)

43 Jan 11
Reply by John McCreery

"As might be expected the number and length of comments on the Facebook thread has be…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 6 to The two OAC's (here and on Facebook)

43 Jan 11
Reply by John McCreery

"A Group, Emancipatory Politics, has been opened here. It has until now been a shell.…"

Keith Hart replied Dec 1, 2015 to New OAC online seminar Emancipatory Politics - A Critique (Nov 23 To Dec 5)

21 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by John McCreery

"This is a brave, instructive and timely book. I have learned a great deal from it an…"

Keith Hart replied Nov 29, 2015 to New OAC online seminar Emancipatory Politics - A Critique (Nov 23 To Dec 5)

21 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by John McCreery

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

© 2016   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service