Keith Hart's Discussions (1,161)

Discussions Replied To (761) Replies Latest Activity

"Kristian, I think I have made it obvious enough what I mean. I wouldn't know how to…"

Keith Hart replied 9 hours ago to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

74 1 hour ago
Reply by M Izabel

"Lee, To be seen for who you are does not mean mere transparency. One way of getting…"

Keith Hart replied 21 hours ago to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

74 1 hour ago
Reply by M Izabel

"John, I was seeking to generalise, not to document cases. In view of the paper and o…"

Keith Hart replied yesterday to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

74 1 hour ago
Reply by M Izabel

"There are moments, dear Lee, which make life worthwhile and you have given me one of…"

Keith Hart replied yesterday to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

74 1 hour ago
Reply by M Izabel

"Yes, Kristian, I too wondered if you were doing anything in the classroom apart from…"

Keith Hart replied on Tuesday to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

74 1 hour ago
Reply by M Izabel

"I go for timeless, John. We enter families as babies with parents, education as stud…"

Keith Hart replied on Tuesday to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

74 1 hour ago
Reply by M Izabel

"To extend Jon's observation, Tom Boellstorff has written a brilliant chapter for Hor…"

74 1 hour ago
Reply by M Izabel

"Hi M, because of the time lag, John is alseep. But in my view any hope he had of kee…"

Keith Hart replied on Monday to Big Data: Can It Revive the OAC and Resuscitate Anthropology?

5 on Monday
Reply by M Izabel

"Hi Jon, excellent commentary. I should have put rigorous in quotes. I meant that the…"

Keith Hart replied on Monday to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

74 1 hour ago
Reply by M Izabel

"I live and work in four countries, with homes in Paris, Durban and Geneva and jobs i…"

Keith Hart replied on Monday to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

74 1 hour ago
Reply by M Izabel

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

© 2015   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service