Keith Hart's Discussions (1,169)

Discussions Replied To (768) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all these suggesitons, Cecilia. Plenty to think about there! Keith"

Keith Hart replied Apr 6 to Suggestions and comments for the OAC Seminar series

18 Apr 10
Reply by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

"For those who are unsure what we might be talking about and don't want to click to f…"

Keith Hart replied Apr 3 to Suggestions and comments for the OAC Seminar series

18 Apr 10

"Thanks for volunteering, Lee. You can run it how and when you like, but a week shoul…"

Keith Hart replied Apr 2 to Suggestions and comments for the OAC Seminar series

18 Apr 10

"One suggestion received so far from John McCreery: for Lee Drummond to lead a discus…"

Keith Hart replied Apr 2 to Suggestions and comments for the OAC Seminar series

18 Apr 10

"This is not a suggestion, it is a command, including selection of the reading matt…"

Keith Hart replied Apr 2 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

122 Apr 2
Reply by John McCreery

"Thanks John for your initiative and effort in bringing this seminar to pass. Tim Ing…"

Keith Hart replied Apr 1 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

122 Apr 2
Reply by John McCreery

"I am not against ethnography, although some think I am. The ethnographic revolution…"

Keith Hart replied Mar 27 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

122 Apr 2
Reply by John McCreery

"Kristian, I think I have made it obvious enough what I mean. I wouldn't know how to…"

Keith Hart replied Mar 26 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

122 Apr 2
Reply by John McCreery

"Lee, To be seen for who you are does not mean mere transparency. One way of getting…"

Keith Hart replied Mar 25 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

122 Apr 2
Reply by John McCreery

"John, I was seeking to generalise, not to document cases. In view of the paper and o…"

Keith Hart replied Mar 25 to Tim Ingold's "That's Enough About Ethnography"--The Seminar is Underway

122 Apr 2
Reply by John McCreery

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

© 2015   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service