Keith Hart's Discussions (1,229)

Discussions Replied To (824) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Avi. I meant that only a handlful have had a book of theirs published, not had d…"

Keith Hart replied Jul 7 to What makes a good Publisher of scholarly work?

9 Jul 9
Reply by John McCreery

"This is easy. Most people have to work at something else besides part-time publisher…"

9 Jul 9
Reply by John McCreery

"The oligopoly -- Wiley, Springer, Elsevier, Taylor and Francis -- charge exorbitant…"

9 Jul 9
Reply by John McCreery

"Thanks for this very clear and informative review, Erin. Money and language are the…"

Keith Hart replied Jul 7 to "Counting on Change," OAC e-seminar with Erin Taylor (June 22-July 6) is NOW OPEN.

28 Jul 8
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"Or, in Max Weber's terms, every system of domination claims to be rightful (legitim…"

Keith Hart replied Jul 5 to "Counting on Change," OAC e-seminar with Erin Taylor (June 22-July 6) is NOW OPEN.

28 Jul 8
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"Erin, your paper provides an elegant and informative survey of the modes of finance…"

Keith Hart replied Jul 4 to "Counting on Change," OAC e-seminar with Erin Taylor (June 22-July 6) is NOW OPEN.

28 Jul 8
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"Hi Erin, Thanks for providing this commentary and the reference to a paper written i…"

Keith Hart replied Jul 1 to "Counting on Change," OAC e-seminar with Erin Taylor (June 22-July 6) is NOW OPEN.

28 Jul 8
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"I have moved to South Africa this week, Erin, hence the spotty participation. Maybe…"

Keith Hart replied Jun 28 to "Counting on Change," OAC e-seminar with Erin Taylor (June 22-July 6) is NOW OPEN.

28 Jul 8
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"Erin, I am enough of a functionalist to suppose that something with the ubiquity and…"

Keith Hart replied Jun 24 to "Counting on Change," OAC e-seminar with Erin Taylor (June 22-July 6) is NOW OPEN.

28 Jul 8
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

"Thanks for the paper and seminar, Erin. I want to start small. The 'Haitian dollar'…"

Keith Hart replied Jun 23 to "Counting on Change," OAC e-seminar with Erin Taylor (June 22-July 6) is NOW OPEN.

28 Jul 8
Reply by Erin B. Taylor

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

© 2016   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service