Keith Hart's Discussions (1,222)

Discussions Replied To (817) Replies Latest Activity

"I have moved to South Africa this week, Erin, hence the spotty participation. Maybe…"

Keith Hart replied on Tuesday to "Counting on Change," OAC e-seminar with Erin Taylor (June 22-July 6) is NOW OPEN.

14 2 hours ago
Reply by ryan anderson

"Erin, I am enough of a functionalist to suppose that something with the ubiquity and…"

Keith Hart replied on Friday to "Counting on Change," OAC e-seminar with Erin Taylor (June 22-July 6) is NOW OPEN.

14 2 hours ago
Reply by ryan anderson

"Thanks for the paper and seminar, Erin. I want to start small. The 'Haitian dollar'…"

Keith Hart replied Jun 23 to "Counting on Change," OAC e-seminar with Erin Taylor (June 22-July 6) is NOW OPEN.

14 2 hours ago
Reply by ryan anderson

"Well, lots to think about there, Huon. So thanks. I thought I would offer some obser…"

Keith Hart replied Jun 3 to Economics is the astrology of the modern era

85 3 hours ago
Reply by Lee Drummond

"Well, I got the best expression of that dialectic from your drop pan article. Have b…"

Keith Hart replied Jun 1 to Economics is the astrology of the modern era

85 3 hours ago
Reply by Lee Drummond

"Huon, There is hardly any of that I would dispute, including in praise of functional…"

85 3 hours ago
Reply by Lee Drummond

"Thanks for the clarification, Lee. The 'Human economy' idea is a hybrid of anthropol…"

85 3 hours ago
Reply by Lee Drummond

"Ernest also used to say that, until you have a better system, lay off criticizing th…"

Keith Hart replied May 31 to Economics is the astrology of the modern era

85 3 hours ago
Reply by Lee Drummond

"You got it in one, Daniel. How my generation let down our students is Brit-centric,…"

Keith Hart replied Apr 21 to Upcoming OAC online seminar: Finance, Value, and Inequality (April 15-22, 2016)

106 Apr 23
Reply by ryan anderson

"Lee, I am not a cultural anthropologist and never have been. My extended comment on…"

Keith Hart replied Apr 21 to Upcoming OAC online seminar: Finance, Value, and Inequality (April 15-22, 2016)

106 Apr 23
Reply by ryan anderson

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

© 2016   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service