Keith Hart's Discussions (1,238)

Discussions Replied To (831) Replies Latest Activity

"Max Forte wrote this brilliant account of why Trump would win the presidential elect…"

Keith Hart replied Nov 23 to The polls got it wrong, again... The end of 'social science'? Time to stop predicting and start listening...

53 on Sunday
Reply by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

"I think this thread is excellent: it is good to think with, which is what we do, rat…"

Keith Hart replied Nov 18 to The polls got it wrong, again... The end of 'social science'? Time to stop predicting and start listening...

53 on Sunday

"Huon, you know I think that social science is a big mistake, especially when used in…"

Keith Hart replied Nov 14 to The polls got it wrong, again... The end of 'social science'? Time to stop predicting and start listening...

53 on Sunday

"And another voice on Brexit (attached), entirely discursive and probably just as spe…"

Keith Hart replied Nov 1 to Brexit, mathematics, consequences

32 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Alexeevich Popov

"I have often pointed out that quantum, the biggest breakthrough in scientific thinki…"

Keith Hart replied Oct 25 to Anthropology for a Wired Planet

13 Nov 1

"It was published by Profile, London in 2000, republished by Texere, New York in 2001…"

Keith Hart replied Oct 24 to Anthropology for a Wired Planet

13 Nov 1

"Thanks for bringing this up in a creative way, John. It is the core of what the OAC…"

Keith Hart replied Oct 24 to Anthropology for a Wired Planet

13 Nov 1

"Hi, Avi. I meant that only a handlful have had a book of theirs published, not had d…"

Keith Hart replied Jul 7 to What makes a good Publisher of scholarly work?

9 Jul 9
Reply by John McCreery

"This is easy. Most people have to work at something else besides part-time publisher…"

9 Jul 9
Reply by John McCreery

"The oligopoly -- Wiley, Springer, Elsevier, Taylor and Francis -- charge exorbitant…"

9 Jul 9
Reply by John McCreery

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2016   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service