Keith Hart's Discussions (1,127)

Discussions Replied To (727) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for introducing games, Lee, and for keying your riff off something I said. Th…"

Keith Hart replied Feb 5 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

856 4 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wogan

"Clearly, man as cultural dope, foil to the smart guy who made up the analogy. man…"

Keith Hart replied Feb 4 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

856 4 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wogan

"Lee, you admit that you have been in hibernatiation as far as the digital revolution…"

Keith Hart replied Feb 2 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

856 4 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wogan

"From About in the Main Menu: Discussion of fundamental issues is likely to get heate…"

Keith Hart replied Feb 2 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

856 4 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wogan

"Hi Lee, thanks for the revelations. I don't expect you to buy into it and I don't th…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 30 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

856 4 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wogan

"The problem with philosophers is that they prefer language games involving hypotheti…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 30 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

856 4 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wogan

"I am enormously grateful to Lee, Nadia, John and Huon for taking the discussion back…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 29 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

856 4 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wogan

"Nice to see you here again, Miyako, however fleetingly. The old farts have missed yo…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 28 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

856 4 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wogan

"On the one side, ladies and gentlemen, what passes between the ears of a puny self;…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 24 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

856 4 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wogan

"In response to Lee, I would take refuge in the short conclusions I wrote to The Hit…"

Keith Hart replied Jan 20 to From the Center for Peripheral Studies (OAC Branch). After Lance, the sky's the limit!

856 4 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wogan

RSS

Translate

@OpenAnthCoop

© 2014   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service