Huon Wardle's Discussions (850)

Discussions Replied To (665) Replies Latest Activity

"That might be a good idea. There are some things that clearly need to be ironed out…"

Huon Wardle replied Mar 3, 2017 to Considering Sloterdijk

11 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Huon Wardle

"Agreed. I missed out the scenarios in which ANT 1 kills ANT 2 with formic acid in ho…"

Huon Wardle replied Mar 2, 2017 to Considering Sloterdijk

11 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Huon Wardle

""Allow, too, the possibility that there are other ants, so that ants may meet, excha…"

Huon Wardle replied Feb 28, 2017 to Considering Sloterdijk

11 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Huon Wardle

"The ant and the bubbles is a great metaphor and it is like Latour's bubbly cosmoses…"

Huon Wardle replied Feb 27, 2017 to Considering Sloterdijk

11 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Huon Wardle

"This is an interesting point. What I am thinking, though, is that the contemporary s…"

Huon Wardle replied Jan 12, 2017 to Moderated Minds: Is Savage Minds a "Safe Space"?

80 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by John McCreery

"I was watching Adam Curtis' BBC film Hypernormalisation the other day. It is the usu…"

Huon Wardle replied Jan 10, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

"The dialecticians will tell us that what the bubbling up of comedy, in particular bl…"

Huon Wardle replied Nov 15, 2016 to The polls got it wrong, again... The end of 'social science'? Time to stop predicting and start listening...

53 Dec 4, 2016

"There is one feature that seems obvious to me and I mention it as a side note becaus…"

Huon Wardle replied Nov 14, 2016 to The polls got it wrong, again... The end of 'social science'? Time to stop predicting and start listening...

53 Dec 4, 2016

"Lee: And here I’ll vote with the sentiment of The Daily Mail article: prominent na…"

Huon Wardle replied Nov 7, 2016 to What are institutions for?--the Daily Mail's 'Enemies of the People' headline

7 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by John McCreery

"A quick internet search pulls up the information that the first U.S. transcontinen…"

Huon Wardle replied Oct 27, 2016 to Anthropology for a Wired Planet

13 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Michael Alexeevich Popov

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2018   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service